Sunday, March 28, 2010

pagibig?

REALITY BITES, YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. EVEN IT’S THE OPPOSITE OF HOW YOU WANT THINGS TO HAPPEN. So, I’ll deal with it every time reality bites me? Pfff.

Do you use, FUCK? DAMN? SHIT? Or CRAP? I use crap. I use it all the time. I use fuck too, it’s worse compared to crap but when you combine it—haha it results into something FINER.


“FUCK. You’re such a crap.” See? It’s more beautiful? I can say it over and over and over. What is crap? Is it a verb? A Noun? An Adjective? What is it? It’s an adjective (on my dictionary). Let’s rephrase it.


“FUCK. You’re such a U-S-E-R.” Crap means anything you want to compare to the person you’re talking to.


Why am I like this? The most logical answer to that question is. “I’M MAD.” Some will say I’m bitter, but the question is… WHO IS NOT? Being bitter is already a universal feeling, it’s mutual. It’s a must a have, it’s in. You’re bitter to your friend, to your classmate and to someone you don’t even know. It’s doesn’t require anything. It just happens.


AT FIRST, I GOT JEALOUS BUT THEN I REALIZED SHE’S UGLY. –this line is full of bitterness. Do you agree? This is the line that started everything that’s attached to me now.

LOVE, the root of all evil. You don’t say mean things to someone just because you feel like saying it. It’s because you lost what you had. Or you lost what you WERE going to have.

I LOST MY GAME. Falling in-love is a game, you risk what you have. Then It’s either you’ll WIN or LOSE. Winning, everybody deserves to win; WHO DOESN’T? But still, we lose. I hate losing, and I know you hate losing too. Why do we have to lose, if we have the best interests at heart? Why does it have to end like this; an ending that no one deserves. I can see myself loving him with all my heart, and I know I will. Why didn’t he pick me? And he left me hanging by a thread instead? Was I too good for him? I wish that’s the reason why I’m feeling like this. I hope God knows what he’s doing. I’m hurt, so hurt. Why do we meet someone not deserving, why can’t we meet the deserving one instead? Do we have to go undergo a test just to know the good one from the rest? Hindi ba pwedeng tayo nalang ang mamili at gumawa siya ng paraan to make things work? Hindi ba pwedeng ganon nalang?


"YOU CAN’T MAKE EVERYONE LOVE YOU, BUT YOU CAN MAKE THEM FEAR YOU.” Because of this line my life’s crap.

10 comments:

  1. tama tama tama... napabilib mo ako sa mga sinabi mo ah hehehehe...easy ka lang sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :)

    wow. may namove ako na tao. haha, that's nice :D

    haha, oo. medyo chill na ko

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe napadaan ako ulit dito at na shock ako.... hehehehe may 4 na followers ka na.... naks naman...

    comment ko huh.... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can say that you're a good writer. =D And i will surely look forward to see more from you and your blog. Keep on writing. =D

    Jules
    Soloden.Com
    The Brown Mestizo

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Nose bleed* pwede paki tagalog nalang?hehehe

    Nice entry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magkaedad pla tao at parehas pa tayo ng Zodiac Sign..Sept 7 nga pla ako...welcome sa blogsphere!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jules.. thank you. thank you :) i'll keep on posting. i hope i won't let you down :)

    @bad_mj97.. really? same age? haha. nice :) and thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @bad mi97
    hahaha nose bleed nga din ako eh hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's better to be feared than to be loved- BUT it is better to be feared and loved at the same time. yan ang sabi ni nikolo. Nice blog. inadd na kita.

    ReplyDelete